The health and safety of our members, partners, and staff is a top priority for NCHC. Due to public health concerns related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, NCHC's 55th Annual Conference will not be held in-person at the Dallas Sheraton Hotel. Read the full announcement here,
Big things are coming this fall...
NCHC20 is going virtual!
Join us as we explore honors in the digital world this year, keeping our hearts and minds open to addressing critical issues in the world of higher eduation.
- An opening plenary event with author and Harvard professor Dr. Jennifer Eberhardt
- Scheduled sessions with live Q&A, spread across six weeks to fit your schedule
- A flexible on-demand session library with extended access for attendees
- Sponsors and vendors sharing information about graduate program and internship opportunities, classroom technologies, honor societies, study abroad excursions, and more
- Virtual Networking with old friends and new colleagues to grow your community of honors professionals and contacts