Submit a Proposal
Proposal submissions open March 17, 2021 and close April 16, 2021.
Please review the guidelines outlined below to frame your proposals before beginning the proposal process as some changes have been made for the 2021 Conference.
Important reminders about proposal submissions:
- Your NCHC Membership must be current by the submission deadline of April 16th for your proposal to be considered.
- If you will need an LCD for your presentation you must request it within the submission process. LCDs are ONLY available for certain session types, and will require a $75 LCD fee.
- NCHC limits individuals to two presentations at the Annual Conference. Only the first two presentations submitted with your name as a presenter will be reviewed.
- For NCHC21, proposals will be reviewed using a blind review process. This means that in the first round of review, no identifying information about presenters will be included for reviewers; proposals will be considered solely on the strength and content of the submitted proposal abstract. Please refrain from including any identifying information in your submitted abstract.
- Please be aware of any travel limitations that may be in place at your institution.
If you submitted a proposal for the 2020 conference, your email address & password should already be in the proposal system. If not, you will need to create a login.
Notifications of acceptance will be sent in late May. Conference registration opens June 1st, through the NCHC Member Portal software (not the proposal submission system). All accepted presenters must be registered and paid by August 31, 2021.
Calls for the following submissions will open later in 2021, after session proposals have closed:
- Developing in Honors (DIH) Topics and Facilitators
- Best Honors Administrative Practices (BHAP) Topics and Facilitators
- Consultant Center Participants
- Arts Master Class Participants