Submit a Proposal
Proposal submissions open February 1, 2023 and close February 28, 2023.
Important reminders about proposal submissions:
- Your NCHC Membership must be current by the submission deadline of February 28th for your proposal to be considered.
- If you will need an LCD for your presentation you must request it within the submission process. LCDs are ONLY available for certain session types, and will require a $75 LCD fee.
- NCHC limits individuals to two presentations at the Annual Conference. Only the first two presentations submitted with your name as a presenter will be reviewed.
- For NCHC23, proposals will be reviewed using a blind review process. This means that in the first round of review, no identifying information about presenters will be included for reviewers; proposals will be considered solely on the strength and content of the submitted proposal abstract. Please refrain from including any identifying information in your submitted abstract.
- Please be aware of any travel limitations that may be in place at your institution.
View 2023 Proposal Guidelines
If you submitted a proposal for the 2022 conference, your email address & password should already be in the proposal system. If not, you will need to create a login.
Notifications of acceptance will be sent in May. Conference registration opens April 1st, through the NCHC Member Portal software (not the proposal submission system). All accepted presenters must be registered and paid by August 31, 2023.
Submit Your NCHC23 Proposal
All general proposals must be submitted online no later than February 28, 2023, 11:59 PM CST. Proposals received after 11:59 PM CST will not be accepted or reviewed.
Calls for the following Signature Programming are included in the February 1-28 submission window in the proposal software:
- Developing in Honors (DIH)
- Professional Staff in Honors (PSIH)
- Best Honors Administrative Practices (BHAP)
- Student Interdisciplinary Research Panels (SIRP)* - will accept final papers through March 31
Volunteer Opportunities for the following will open soon:
- Master Class Participants
- Student Moderators
- Student Fishbowl
- Students in Honors Facilitators
- *NEW* Consultant Connect
- *NEW* NCHC:Engage Breakfast